New? Start Here
Shello and welcome to the community!
Welcome to All For Myself, my sanctuary on the Internet. My name is Jessica Boltze-Ruiz, RN, and my goal is to help others learn how to live authentically and find real happiness. I will show you practical ways to better yourself, get organized, set goals, be well, live happy and look good while doing it. I want to help you help yourself!
Personal growth is something that can be achieved on your own if you have an open mind and a willingness to take action. Life can be challenging and it’s way too short to be worrying all the time. Focusing a little on yourself each day can make waves throughout your life. You can only take care of others if you have taken care of yourself first.
Remember knowledge is power. I always encourage you to do your own research and think critically.
This page is a helpful place for new visitors to discover some of the most popular content.
It’s easier than wandering through a ton of posts!
If you like what you see, I invite you to sign up for newsletter by clicking here.
- What Is Bipolar Disorder? Part 2
- Seniors Can Live Their Best Lives With This Guide
- How the Pandemic Transformed American Life: A Positive Perspective
- Master The Art of Self-Care for Introverts
- Transforming Mental Healthcare: The AI Revolution
- Is There A “One Size Fits All” Diet?
- Enhancing Your Mental Well-being Through Critical Thinking
- Why Critical Thinking Skills Are So Important Right Now
- What is ADHD?
- Innovative Perks Employers Can Offer Their Teams